Friday 9 February 2018

‘Wolf Man’ With 98% Of His Body Covered In Hair Gets Revenge On His Bullies By Becoming Famous

 

Larry Gomez is a happy, hard-working man who just happens to look a bit different on the outside. 98% of my body is hairy and he [was] born with this condition.
The doctors call it Hypertrichosis. It’s a lot of hair on my body,” adding, “Not many people in the world have this condition. I believe, like, 6 or 8 people in the world, and I am the hairiest one!”


Larry experienced his fair share of persecution and snide remarks throughout his life, but those negative opinions never slowed him down.
According to Daily Mail , Larry made a name for himself in Hollywood as the “Wolf Man,” or as Larry also refers to himself  “Wolf Boy” despite all of the scars he had from cruel childhood bullies .
He has embraced his differences ever since.
He says, “I try to do all the stuff in my life. I work in the circus, I do movies, I do commercials, and I do TV shows. I do jumpers now, but you know what? Don’t stop. You have to keep moving and moving and moving to do better and better every day!”

No comments:

Post a Comment