Monday 5 March 2018

See What These Children Did To Their Own Mother After A Pastor Told The



This is so heartbreaking
I saw this Video on Social media when I was surfing through Instagram and I can’t help but share this with all Users.
According to the poster, these Children
went on Rampage and they dealt with their Mum mercilessly after a Pastor told them she was a witch.
A woman that cater for you all from birth till they all grew up to this stage? Am sincerely confused here. If she was a witch according to the Pastor, I don’t think any of them would have live to grow this far before she use them as her Sacrificial offering.

If A Pastor Tells You This, What Would You Do? What Do You Have To Say About This Children? We want you all to say something about this Children of Hell.

Read what some people said below:-

Cici_Tiwa said:
They will all neva end well in Jesus name… She is a witch and she didn’t send fire to consume dem… Bunch of animals..
They will all cry blood soonest… Not even a single soul can rescue her… They stri*ped her unclad and beat her… That is how their children will treat each and every one of them…
A won omo ale.

Dami said:
I can’t believe it. That’s cruel and ruthless. If truly she was a witch, trust me guys you won’t be alive to even overheard a fake pastor with fake prophecy.
I no blame una shey dem get d mother ni dat y I wish I knew mine…….# R.I.P mama……I love u still evn if I only saw u in pictures…..some people get but dem wan kill her by their self..
Tell us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment