Wednesday 22 January 2020

The horse head like bat.

I Caught This Strange Looking Creature, With Horse Face in my Compound This Morning


Animals like this are not so common, seeing it looks so strange and so many people believe it is evil and satanic. It was caught early hours of this morning
at the back of my cage inside my compound.

My neighbors believed that this strange mammal is satanic because a normal bat doesn’t look like this.
But generally speaking, bats are scary due to how they look, and for the fact that they hang upside down, see-through sound and have been associated to be creatures of the night. I remember I tasted roasted bat meat when I was in my primary school and the taste was nice… I don’t think I can try that again though.

Bats are weird creatures known to have a reversed vision or see clearly at nights and a rat-like facial look contrary to the image below

This particular bat looks like a horse and I’ve been trying to figure out which species of the bat this is…It has a giant scary face like a horse, ear like a cow and trusts me, the sounds this mammal’s make was so strange.

Have you seen this type of bat before?

No comments:

Post a Comment