Monday 30 July 2018

I have Defiled Underage Girls Yor Years, R. Kelly Reveals

From urinating on young girls to running a lowkey brothel and living with an underage girl, R Kelly has had more than enough allegations attached to his name.


The US rapper has finally addressed allegations stating he defiled underage girls for years.


In a song dubbed I Admit, the seasoned musician stated he admitted he had done made some mistakes in his lifetime.

I admit I sleep with all the ladies, both younger and older. But tell me why they call that being a man who defiles children because that is crazy,he said.

He termed all the sexual abuse allegations were only opinions and he did not deserve to go to jail because of what people thought of him.In 2017, the once celebrated musician was accused of holding a bunch of ladies against their will in what was described as a cult.He denied being a monster and called all kidnap allegations absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment