Tuesday 20 March 2018

I knew I was up for eviction, Leo of Big Brother Naija

Anto is the latest housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother Nigeria house after she scored the lowest vote from viewers.
Upon her eviction, Anto revealed that she had a premonition that she would be out of the house this Sunday.


Speaking with Ebuka after her eviction, Anto said:

“I had the feeling. I had told Lolu that I’m going home. I knew I was going to go home.
The house was cool. I’m glad made some new friends in Nigeria.”
 “Lolu is my friend. He was my romantic partner in the house.”

She however said she can’t promise she and fellow housemate, Lolu, would date after the show.

“But I can’t promise to date him outside the house. No one knows what will happen outside yet.
“Tobi is childish. I can’t date him. Cee-c thinks something was going on with me and Tobi,” she said.

“The house is weird. I thought it would definitely be a bit easier. I was dealing with personalities I probably wouldn’t be dealing with in my own regularlife. But it was a great experience. I met people I probably wouldn’t have met in any other situation. I now have more friends.
“I wanted to win the prize definitely because I need money as we all do. I have some things that I wanted to use the money for”

Following her eviction on Sunday night, Anto is now the 11th housemate to be shown the door.

A total of 8 housemates were up for possible eviction this week. The housemates were Anto, Teddy A, Alex, Lolu, Cee-C, Tobi, Miracle and Bambam.
Before now, fellow housemates Leo and Ifu Ennada (Lifu), Bitto and Princess (Pritto), Deeone and Vandora (Vandee), Angel and Ahneeka(Gelah) were evicted from the show alongside Khloe and K-Brule (Ksquared), who were disqualified.

No comments:

Post a Comment